CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pineapple Pretzel Salad

My friend Jessica, who I work with at Mother's Day Out, made this to share. I took one bite and one bite only, but it was soooooooooooo good! Here is her recipe. I'm trying to figure out how I can make it more weight watcher friendly.....I have some ideas!


Pretzel Salad

1 cup of crushed pretzels
1 stick of butter or margarine (melted)
1/2 cup of sugar
Combine above ingredients and pour into a small baking pan. Spread flat and bake for 7 minutes at 400 degrees. Stir as it cools so that it is crumbly.

1/2 cup of sugar
12 ounces of cool whip
1 package of cream cheese
1 12 ounce can of crushed pineapple (well drained)

Mix ingredients together well and top with the pretzel mixture before serving. Keep chilled.

1 comments:

Greg P. said...

I've had this before! It is worth every little calorie! It is SO good!