CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roasted Herb Potato Wedges

Roasted Herb Potato Wedges

Side dishes
POINTS® Value: 2
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 12 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

If you really want to turn up the flavor in this savory side dish, substitute one tablespoon whole-grain mustard for one tablespoon of the Dijon.


Ingredients


2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp olive oil
1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
1 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
1/2 tsp table salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 pound uncooked new potatoes, white or red, cleaned, halved
Instructions
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a small bowl.
Place potatoes in a large zip-close plastic bag. Add mustard mixture. Close bag and shake to coat.
Pour contents of bag into a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 25-30 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup potatoes per serving.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yum! I am always looking for new potato dishes. I'll try this one out!

Mommyluann said...

I made this last night for supper...mmm...I didn't use rosemary because I didn't have any..and I used dried oregano. I had fresh parsley. I also did the recommended one tsp. of smooth dijon and one tsp. of the coarser mustard. I used Olive oil spray. I thought it was very tasty , not greasy at all and hearty.